If you saw how your future blossomed from the bud of today and was fed by the memories of yesterday, you would not feel exhausted and helpless in the shadow of an imagined, but impossible, vision. Instead, you would:
• Use every opportunity to notice and influence the world around you.
• See each pattern as a possibility.
• Engage in reflective practice in response to personal and professional challenges.
• Listen, in every moment, for unfolding options for action.
• Pay attention to surprise.
• Tell your story—and listen to others’—with curiosity and intention.
• Use all the adaptive capacity you possess and develop more every day.
A vision video is a way to capture a picture of the future so you make choices today to create your best tomorrow.